The home partition had only 68GB left for Ubuntu, I used GParted to extend the space to 450GB.
1. Prepare USB boot disk cause the Home partition is locked in busy status
2. Use USB to boot USB "Try Ubuntu"
3. In terminal, type GParted
4. Adjust partition space size
5. Remove USB disk and reboot to Ubuntu
Also: My laptop model is Hasee G8TA7NP, it seems only the black USB2.0 port supports detecting USB flash disk on boot, the blue USB3.0 ports cannot detect the boot USB media but read fine when the system is booted already for file transfer, mark this.